This is a post that I hate I have to make but is SO important to have out there, a frequently updated list of NC LGBTQ+ friendly wedding vendors. It hurts my heart to think about how many couples have had to reach out to vendor after vendor only to have hate or dismissal thrown in their faces because of who they love.
So, I wanted to make a one-stop-shop for my favorite vendors in North Carolina who are not only LGBTQ+ friendly, but CELEBRATORY! Your day is so important and you deserve to have a vendor team who fully supports you and your love.
North Carolina Inclusive Wedding Vendors The (growing) List:
Felicity Floral Design
Indoor Plant Rental
Curated by Crooked Window
Live Wedding Painting
Abby Lynne Art
- Instagram: @abbylynneartist
- Website: https://abbylynneart.com/
- About: Live painting is not just a great way to immortalize the day, but to also entertain guests! To watch a whole painting done in a matter of hours can be fascinating. I will paint at your wedding if it is your third marriage and you have a blended family. No matter what your sexual orientation or gender identity is, I am there for it. Whatever loving religion is guiding your ceremony, I will paint it for you! So no matter what nationality, skin color, or age you are: If your date is available I am there for it.
Miss Match Rentals
- Instagram: @missmatchrentals
- Website: https://www.missmatchrentals.com/
- About: Your vintage dinnerware experts. Hannah and Clara are passionate about social justice and their love for the event industry is amplified by contributing to weddings that are inclusive of all kinds of families from every walk of life. In addition, Miss Match partners with non-profit organizations supporting the arts, youth, and LGBTQIA+ communities in the area. Their deep roots in the area inspire them to contribute to the community of western North Carolina in many ways.
A Bushel and a Peck Vintage Rentals
Brown Mountain Beach
- Instagram: @brownmountainbeach
- Website: http://brownmountainbeach.com/
- About: It’s an experience rather than just a wedding. A place to make memories and grow deeper in relationships. It’s a wild and scenic river, where adventure meets romance. You can stay a couple of days here on the creek, enjoying conversations and making a wedding relaxing and fun.
The White Crow
- Instagram: @whitecrowwedding
- Website : https://www.thewhitecrow.com/
- About: The White Crow is a brand new 6,400 square foot building designed to meet your every need. At 4200 feet, the property is 37 acres of sweeping mountain views and privacy, all just minutes from Banner Elk and Boone in Western North Carolina. We can provide seating for up to 300 people with sweeping mountain views from our ceremony field. Our beautiful and modern couple’s quarters allow you to prepare for your big day comfortably. The fully outfitted catering kitchen and built-in bar ensure every detail has been taken care of.
- Instagram: @overlookbarn
- Website: http://www.overlookbarn.com/
- About: Eldermann’s Overlook Barn is a wedding venue that sits atop Beech Mountain in North Carolina. It has a vantage point that offers breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains that serve as a perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception. Between the 6,500 square-foot Overlook Barn and the multiple-acre meadow adjacent to the barn, the property offers couples the flexibility to have the wedding they have always dreamed about.
Hair + Makeup:
Charlotte Based Artists:
- Instagram: @lo.elysestandield
Boone Based Artists:
Melissa Dodge –
- Instagram: @1steelrosestudio
Merry Made Designs
In conclusion, you can count on me to be your ally. I have talked or worked with each vendor on this list and can ensure they will be at your side for your big day. Therefore I will continue updating to this LGBTQ+ NC Wedding Vendors list frequently. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all in finding support please do not hesitate to contact me. Either via my contact page or email.
[…] https://furandlacephotography.com/2022/06/06/north-carolina-inclusive-wedding-vendors/ […]